when he headed home a long throw-in by Sheanon Williams | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 اسفند 21
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. Air Max China Cheap . -- Florida State quarterback Deondre Francois is expected to start the Seminoles opener, but he is not taking ownership of the offense yet.I dont ever say its my offense until Coach [Jimbo] Fisher tells me its my offense, Francois said. Ill just continue to do what he tells me to do and continue to practice hard every day.Francois, a redshirt freshman, is the clear leader to start Sept. 5 against Ole Miss in Orlando, Florida, after senior quarterback Sean Maguire?suffered a broken bone in his right foot that will sideline him for four weeks. Maguire will undergo surgery Monday.An Orlando native and elite high school quarterback, Francois said he isnt worried about making his first start in his hometown or facing Ole Miss, which ended 2015 ranked No. 10, on Labor Day.I dont think the lights will be too bright. I believe in my preparation, and everything Coach Fisher has taught me is to stay humble and continue to trust the process, he said. If I prepare well and I continue to do everything I need to do and everything he tells me to do, I feel like Ill be fine.Francois said it was tough to hear that Maguire would miss four weeks after they worked out together throughout the offseason. Despite competing against each other for the starting position, Francois said the fifth-year senior routinely helped him grasp the offense.Maguire broke the bone on the second day of practice but tried to play on it the next few days. Following an MRI, the team doctor told Maguire the injury would get progressively worse without surgery.I worked my tail off this summer. I didnt go home for spring break or in May when we were off. I was here rehabbing this foot, and when this [left] one got healthy, I got up every morning at 6 a.m. with the linemen, Maguire said. These past few days have went pretty bad.... Thats the most disappointing because of what I went through this whole offseason as far as rehab and working out and watching Ole Miss tape. Ive never felt more ready for a season.Expected to be the starter in 2015, Maguire lost the job to transfer Everett Golson the week of the season opener. Maguire would be shuffled in and out of the lineup during the second half of the season before being named the starter after leading a comeback win off the bench. He suffered a broken left ankle in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl but returned to the game. He missed spring practice recovering from surgery.The expectation is Maguire will be ready for the second or third week of the season.After the surgery, he said, its all hands on deck to be back to full strength. Cheap Air Max China .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Cheap Air Max Wholesale China . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.airmaxchinacheap.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. CHESTER, Pa. -- Landon Donovan scored one goal and added two assists to lead the Los Angeles Galaxy past the Philadelphia Union 4-1 Wednesday night. Robbie Keane scored once and had an assist, while Hector Jimenez also scored for the two-time defending MLS Cup champion Galaxy (5-3-2), who snapped a rare two-game losing streak with three second-half goals. In the process, Donovan became the fourth player in franchise history to play in 200 games. He has 94 career goals, the most in club history, as well as 82 career aassists, second most in Galaxy history behind Cobi Jones 91. Cheap Air Max Wholesale. Amobi Okugo scored for the Union, who fell to 4-4-3. The Galaxy went ahead 1-0 in the third minute on an own goal. A corner kick bounced off Philadelphia goalkeeper Zac MacMath and into the net. Okugo tied it in the 23rd minute when he headed home a long throw-in by Sheanon Williams. In the 71st minute, Keane gave the Galaxy a 2-1 advantage. Jimenez sealed the win in the 80th minute and Donovan also scored in the 87th minute. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '