en

Its really the only thing that matters. ... Y | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 اسفند 21
Uncertainty over the tenure of Adelaide United coach Guillermo Amor isnt an excuse for the Reds lacklustre A-League season, captain Eugene Galekovic says. Yeezy Boost 350 Vendita Online .The defending champions are bottom of the ladder with just one win amid uncertainty whether Amor will ink a fresh deal to remain in Adelaide next season.Galekovic says if players are worried about Amors future, its misplaced emotion.Individually, everyone takes it differently - my thinking is trying to win games again, Galekovic told reporters on Monday.You have got to more worry about the team outcome and trying to get wins, trying to make finals - and then you can start worrying about that.Amor remains in demand by the Reds but after Sundays 4-0 away loss to Brisbane said a fresh contract wasnt front of mind.I think about tomorrow and the next game because if we lose, I lose and it will be impossible to stay here, Amor said.Amor took Adelaide to the league title last season after being winless after eight rounds - a similar predicament to this season.But Galekovic was tiring of talk about whether the Reds could repeat another unheralded run towards this years title.Theres a lot of new boys in this team and its not fair on them to keep getting reminded of that (last season), he said.Its a whole new team, its a whole new season and its a whole new campaign ... its very tough to do what we did.Complicating any Adelaide recovery is the Reds looming Asian Champions League campaign - the draw will be released on Tuesday - though Galekovic said the clubs focus remained on the domestic league.We definitely still want to achieve something in the A-League, he said.Obviously ACL is nice ... but our focus is on the A-League and trying to get something out of that and we still believe we can. Yeezy 350 Outlet Italia. -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Yeezy Boost 350 Shop Online Italia .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/ .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. CHICAGO -- Kyle Hendricks might not necessarily be the second coming of Greg Maddux, but the crafty Chicago Cubs right-hander compares quite favorably with the Hall of Famer, according to San Francisco Giants manager Bruce Bochy.Hes a Maddux-type pitcher, hes cerebral, great stuff, great command and moves the ball around well, Bochy said Friday as the Giants and Cubs prepared to open their National League Division Series at Wrigley Field.Hendricks (16-8 with a 2.13 ERA during the regular season) takes the mound for the Cubs in Saturdays Game 2 against Giants right-hander and ex-Cub Jeff Samardzija (12-11, 3.81). The Cubs lead the series after a 1-0 victory in the opener.(Hendricks is) a true pitcher. You look at other guys who dont have that velocity and theyre smart pitchers, Bochy said. He changes speeds, hes tough. ... Hes got a great changeup, a great motion on it, its hard to read the pitch.Hendricks was the first Cubs pitcher to lead the majors in ERA since Bill Lee (2.66 ERA) in 1938. He went 9-2 with a 1.32 ERA in 15 games (14 starts) at Wrigley Field. It was also the lowest home ERA for any pitcher in baseball.He has a 4.32 ERA in three career starts against the Giants.Hendricks said he appreciated Bochys compliment.Ive heard those comparisons a few times. Its pretty humbling just to be mentioned in the same sentence with (Maddox), he said. I didnt really dissect too much from Gregs game pitching-wise, but mentally I think the approach hhe took of having simple thoughts . Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet. .. and just making effective pitches, I really learned a lot from that.Now in his third season, Hendricks made 31 appearances and 30 starts in 2016, working 190 innings and striking out 170 batters while walking 44. He went 7-1 with three no-decisions in the seasons final two months.Samardzija returns to a park he knows very well as a Cubs player for nearly seven seasons. He went 31-42 with a 3.97 ERA during that span.Samardzija was traded to the Oakland As in 2015, pitched for the Chicago White Sox in 2015 and joined the Giants as a free agent this season.Nicknamed The Shark, Samardzija was 3-4 with four no-decisions in the last two months of the season.He had no decision in a Sept. 1 outing against the Cubs -- his only other start at Wrigley Field as a visiting pitcher -- allowing three runs and four hits in a five-inning outing as the Giants lost 5-4.Samardzija got the Game 2 call that could have also easily gone to Matt Moore.Im going to take it as (Bochy) has confidence in me and Im not going to let him down, Samardzija said.Whats the secret to pitching at Wrigley Field?The flags, he said. Its really the only thing that matters. ... You look at the (direction of the) flags and you kind of go from there. I think a lot of time it affects the hitters more than pitchers. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '