ecame the seventh player in major le | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 بهمن 30
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . -- An hour after the game, Jay Ajayi returned to the field, basking in a newfound spotlight even as he stood in gathering shadows. There were handshakes, hugs, interviews and photos with fans, and his grin grew wider when he took a selfie, capturing a moment he could not quite believe.Its crazy to imagine its happening so fast like this, Ajayi said.Hes becoming a household name even before fans learn how to pronounce it. Ajayi (uh-JYE) tied a league record by surpassing 200 yards rushing for the second game in a row Sunday, helping the Miami Dolphins rally past the Buffalo Bills 28-25.Led by Ajayi, the Dolphins (3-4) have run their way back to relevance with consecutive wins they can savor during an upcoming bye week. The Bills (4-3) must regroup from their first loss in five games, and injuries to three top players.Here are things to know about the twist in the AFC East race:NEW WEAPON: Ajayi rushed for 214 yards in 29 carries after totaling 204 yards a week earlier in a win over Pittsburgh, giving Miamis long-sputtering offense welcome spark.Adam Gase came to the Dolphins with a reputation as a quarterback guru, but the first-year coach is learning he can win with the run -- and Ajayi.I keep reminding myself to stay with him, because he seems to find the right hole and pops it, and it becomes a 10- or 12-yard gain, Gase said. Thats my biggest challenge -- just staying with it. Sometimes its easier to start throwing it around, because the yards come quicker, but staying with him and letting him get into a rhythm is really critical for us.Ajayi tied the record for consecutive 200-yard games held by O.J. Simpson, Earl Campbell and Ricky Williams. Its a remarkable breakout by the second-year pro from Boise State, who ran for 187 yards as a rookie and totaled 117 in Miamis first five games this year.DIRTY HIT?: Aaron Williams was hurt and Jarvis Landrys reputation took a hit as a result of the days most violent collision .A block by Dolphins receiver Landry caused Williams to miss the second half with a head and neck injury. The Bills safety went to a hospital for an MRI before flying back to Buffalo with the team.Williams missed most of last season because of a neck injury that required surgery and threatened his career. Landry said he apologized to Williams and wished he could take the block back.Was it dirty?Call it what you want, Landry said. Its football.OTHER INJURIES: Bills running back LeSean McCoy left in the third quarter after he aggravated a left hamstring injury, and he totaled only 11 yards in eight carries.The injury is especially worrisome because McCoy was plagued by trouble with the same hamstring last season. But hes optimistic he wont miss any more playing time.Its not one of those major issues like last year when I was in deep, deep pain, McCoy said. This is something that just takes time. I think a full week of practicing and taking my steps, and it should be fine.Receiver Marquise Goodwin was hurt on an incompletion late in the game and went into the concussion protocol. The Bills were already without injured wideouts Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods.Dolphins safety Isa Abdul-Quddus suffered an ankle injury in the fourth quarter.SELF-INFLICTED: The Dolphins outgained Buffalo 454 yards to 267 but didnt take the lead for good until less than four minutes remained. One reason: 13 penalties for 116 yards.Dumb, Gase said. The things were doing right now are absolutely dumb.UP NEXT: The Dolphins have bye before facing the Jets on Nov. 6. It will be Miamis fourth consecutive home game, wrapping up an NFL-record 44-day homestand.The Bills play host to division leader New England on Sunday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-winehttp://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Nico-Siragusa-Jersey/ . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Crockett-Gillmore-Jersey/ . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Joe-Flacco-Jersey/ . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Once he got rolling, Felix Hernandez had little trouble with the reeling Los Angeles Angels -- except Mike Trout.Nelson Cruz hit his 30th home run to lead Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past Los Angeles 3-2 on Monday night as the Angels matched a franchise record with their 11th consecutive defeat.Hernandez (7-4) struck out eight and pitched into the seventh inning to earn his 150th win and help the Mariners remain two games behind Boston for the second AL wild card.King Felix has 328 career strikeouts against Los Angeles, surpassing Roger Clemens for the most of any pitcher vs. the Angels.Felix was really great tonight again, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. Started to get some rhythm going tonight again, good changeup tonight, some strikeouts, a few extra walks, but he hung in there and gave us a great effort.Hernandez gave up two runs in 6 2/3 innings. Feeling as though he had little command after giving up early walks and a run in the second inning, Hernandez found his grove. He struck out six straight before yielding a home run to Trout.Trouts seven home runs off Hernandez are the most by any player in baseball.I was trying to strike out Trout, too, but I left that pitch up, Hernandez said. Hes my nightmare. Hes got my number.The Angels had lost 11 straight on three other occasions, but never under manager Mike Scioscia. Last in the AL West, Los Angeles (49-69) is a season-high 20 games under .500.The last time the team dropped 11 in a row was during the 1999 season.I dont know if were looking for a spark or if were looking to grind it out, play our own offense and create or own breaks, Scioscia said. Right now, were just not getting enough done, but we will turn this around and we will play better.Cruz drove Ricky Nolascos 2-2 curveball into the left-field stands in the fifth to become the sixth player in Mariners history with multiple 30-homer seasons. Its the fourth consecutive season Cruz has hit 30 or more.He threw me the first pitch similar, it was a curveball high and I thought it was a ball and was like, `Wow a strike? Cruz said. Then laterr, he threw me another big, looping curveball. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Carl-Davis-Jersey/. Trout also stole his 20th base, marking the third time hes reached 20 home runs and 20 steals in a season. He became the seventh player in major league history with three 20-20 seasons and is the only one still active, now that Alex Rodriguez was released by the Yankees.Trout belted his 23rd homer in the fifth, making the score 3-2.Nolasco (4-10) issued walks to Cruz and Kyle Seager in the fourth before Adam Lind singled home Cruz, and Mike Zunino singled in Seager. Cruzs fifth-inning homer put Seattle up 3-1.With one on and two outs and the Mariners hanging onto a 3-2 lead in the seventh, Seager hit a deep liner to right field, but Kole Calhoun went over the fence and into the stands to make the catch and end the inning.Edwin Diaz earned the save with a perfect ninth inning. Hes converted all seven save opportunities since moving into the closer role on Aug. 2.The Angels scored in the first when Nick Buss hit an opposite-field double to drive in Cliff Pennington with two outs.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: LHP James Paxton is still dealing with lingering effects from taking a line drive off his forearm in his last outing. The bruised forearm will force Paxton to skip his turn in the rotation Tuesday and might land him on the 15-day disabled list.Angels: RHP Garrett Richards was cleared to play catch for the first time since tearing his ulnar collateral ligament on May 6. Richards threw 25 pitches from 45 feet and will continue with the regimen until the end of the season.UP NEXTMariners: LHP Ariel Miranda (1-0, 6.00 ERA) will start in place of Paxton on Tuesday. Miranda, acquired from Baltimore for Wade Miley at the trade deadline, will make his fifth major league start and third for the Mariners.Angels: RHP Jhoulys Chacin (2-6, 6.00) will make his second start since returning to the rotation after a stint in the bullpen. Chacin took the spot held by Tim Lincecum after he was designated for assignment. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From ChinaCheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '