fa

ell. The Longhorns will be determined to make u | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178
corse178 دی 15 '18
SALT LAKE CITY -- The reinforcements have arrived for the University of Utah in the form of David Collette and Sedrick Barefield. Wholesale Nike React .Kyle Kuzma posted his sixth double-double of the season with 18 points and 15 rebounds as Utah cruised to a 92-60 victory over Prairie View A&M on Saturday, but all eyes were on the two newcomers.The Utes blew the game wide open early with a 16-2 run to take a 25-9 lead and never looked back. The Panthers were simply overmatched by Utahs size inside and athleticism on the perimeter.Zachary Hamilton led Prairie View (2-10) with 26 points.The most significant story of the game was the presence of power forward Collette and point guard Barefield. The two transferred to Utah last year, but just became eligible to play after the fall semester ended and Saturday was their first game. All of the required paperwork and final grades didnt become official until Friday.Collette started, but both are expected to be with the No. 1 unit as the season progresses.A little bit rusty, Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak said. No matter what you do, you cant get in that great of game condition until the popcorn starts popping.Two dynamic players. ... Dave, our own guys were bouncing off him at times. Hes a pretty solid rock inside. ... Sedrick gives you a little dynamic look. ... Captain Obvious, I would say they were pretty darn excited.The Utes (7-2) received an immediate boost in the paint from the 6-foot-10 Collette, who showed toughness and good touch offensively. The Utah State transfer dealt with foul trouble, but finished with 11 points and nine rebounds.Its been long enough, said Collette, who was named a captain. Ive been through this before. I was a little anxious, a little nervous. But once the game starts, it goes away. Its game-time.Im the oldest on the team. They call me gramps, theyre my grandkids. ... Ive been through and know what its like. So Ive got a little bit to offer, I think.Barefield came in off the bench and provided a much-needed additional shooter despite air-balling his first shot. The SMU transfer knocked down three 3-pointers in the first half and ended with 18 points.It was definitely worth the wait, Barefield said. By the way Dave was practicing, (you could tell) he was ready. I was a little anxious. Kind of overthinking things, so I kind of wasnt being myself in practice.I kind of compare it to roller-coaster going up. But once the ball goes up, its just basketball.BIG PICTUREPrairie View: The Panthers lost their seventh straight, including the last six on the road. Prairie View is winding down its nonconference schedule before starting its real part of the season -- Southwestern Athletic Conference play -- on Jan. 2.Utah: The Utes are finally at full strength with Collette and Barefield. Now Utah will see what type of team it truly is after an unspectacular start against a weak nonconference schedule.STAT OF THE NIGHTUtah shot a season-high 59.3 percent from the floor. The Utes shot 20 for 28 (71.4 percent) in the first half alone.QUOTABLETheyre really, really, really a fabulous basketball team, PVAMU coach Byron Smith said. I would have enjoyed it a lot better if I was sitting at home watching them play as opposed to being on the other end of this crushing defeat.UP NEXTPrairie View: The Panthers travel to face George Mason on Thursday for their seventh consecutive road game.Utah: Travels to Play San Francisco on Thursday in the first game of the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic holiday tournament. Cheap Nike React Shoes . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Nike React Shoes Online . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. http://www.nikereactcheap.com/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. AUSTIN, Texas -- Charlie Strongs third season at Texas boils down to three things.First, find a quarterback. Second, fix a bad defense. Third, win enough games to not get fired.No pressure, right?To look at Strong, he doesnt appear to be feeling any. He cracks jokes at news conferences, talks freely about how crucial the Sept. 4 season opener against Notre Dame will be, and generally shrugs off the what-if scenarios of the chaos a third consecutive losing season would create at Texas.Make no mistake. Strong knows he has to win this season: no excuses after an 11-14 mark over the past two years.Expectations here are always high, which they should be, Strong said There is no reason for us to go 6-7 and 5-7 and you want to see progress. I totally agree with that and we should.Looking back, Strongs third year at Louisville saw the program get a huge bounce from 7-6 the previous year to 11-2 with a dominating Sugar Bowl win over Florida.Few expect that kind of Longhorns resurgence this season in the Big 12. Not yet, but Texas fans expect to at least get to a bowl game.Some things to watch with the Longhorns in 2016:QUARTERBACK: After six seasons of misfires, everything has been about the quarterback. Freshman Shane Buechele emerged from the spring as the likely starter by the time the season starts but the excitement over his spring performance clouded some of the reality: He completed 52 percent of his passes for 299 yards and two touchdowns. At Texas, thats improvement. But keep in mind: Since 1893, true freshman quarterbacks have started only 19 games at Texas.BULL RUSH: If Texas has anything, its size and power in the backfield in tailbacks Chris Warren III (252 pounds) and DOnta Foreman (249). Nike React On Sale. If those two can steadily move the chains, they relieve pressure on the quarterback and an offense still looking for consistent play-making threats on the outside.KICKER: Texas had a glaring problem for most of the offseason because it didnt have a kicker. A good one landed in Austin when LSU-transfer Trent Domingue picked the Longhorns. Domingue was a Groza Award semifinalist last season.KEY GAMES: So many to pick from because the final tally of wins and losses likely decides Strongs future. But put the focus on the front end of the schedule, because a bad start likely means a bad end for Strong. Texas hosts Notre Dame on Sept. 4, travels to Cal on Sept. 17 and travels to Oklahoma State on Oct. 1. All three beat Texas last season.SEASON OPENER: Arguably, no team or coach has a more important first game. Notre Dames 38-3 pasting of Texas to open 2015 sent the Longhorns into a shocking tailspin and its fair to say the 2016 season could rest on this game as well. The Longhorns will be determined to make up for being embarrassed and the rematch has been slotted for a Sunday night prime-time national television audience. A win would be a huge boost for the entire program. Lose and the backroom phone calls with demands to replace Strong may start when the final whistle blows.PREDICTION: 7-6. The question is, will a winning season by the slimmest of margins save Strongs job? Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '